LCR Wealth is looking for a new Certified Financial Planner
Here at LCR Wealth, we are adding to our team.
As we’ve talked to more global families and international partners, we are seeing strong demand for US-based advice.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial financial planner that is interested in building a deep knowledge of how global, high-net-worth investors look at US investments as part of their overall portfolios.
Certified Financial Planner – Job description
LCR Wealth Management, a Registered Investment Adviser in Connecticut, is a fast-growing High Net Worth global practice. We specialize in working with wealthy families across the United States and moving to the United States from all over the world. LCR Wealth offers complete holistic planning and investing. We partner with top attorneys and tax professionals to deliver a tailored investment plan encompassing all three disciplines. Collaborating with these subject matter experts enables us to deliver a premier experience to our clients and their families.
Currently, we are looking to add a Certified Financial Planner to our team. The candidate should be comfortable with a dynamic and purposeful environment. The firm believes strongly in the RIA’s fiduciary responsibility to place their clients’ interests above their own. We also seek the highest quality candidates who can grow with the firm as it expands and grows. With significant assets under management, the company has put in place the systems and tools you would expect to help grow and manage the business but is still open to you and your ideas on making the client experience even better. LCR Capital Partners, the parent company, has relationships with over 800 high net worth individuals who have decided to invest in the United States in order to immigrate and to pursue the American Dream. Founded in 2012, LCR Capital Partners has teams in Mumbai, São Paulo, Dubai, Singapore, and San Francisco with its headquarters in Westport, Connecticut.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide objective, unbiased financial advice based on a clear understanding of your fiduciary responsibility to place your clients’ interests ahead of your own.
- Develop client relationships through regular client meetings and communications.
- Complete planning updates and portfolio reviews. Collaborate with clients to arrive at agreed solutions and execute portfolio changes.
- Support data gathering and preparing drafts of comprehensive financial plans including analyses requested by clients.
- Demonstrate capability and expertise in engaging new clients.
- Work with the broader team in identifying new financial products to support the broader company’s growth plans.
- Be creative, problem solve and enjoy the work
Requirements at a Minimum
- Proficient in: eMoney and/or MoneyGuidePro
- Bachelor’s degree
- Series 65 or the intent to take it
- Client-focused approach with excellent listening and retention skills
- Able to work with seasoned financial advisors
- A deep desire to grow in knowledge and experience
- A love of providing clients with clear solutions and peace of mind
We offer competitive compensation and strong potential for career advancement. Work/life balance is a top priority and is supported through paid holidays, paid time off, and sick and personal time.